Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Outlook and Optus Webmail

My optus email account (through Outlook) is not sending/receiving. It is stuck on synchronising folders. What can I do? Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Outlook and Optus Webmail

Did you change your password recently by any chance? You'd need to go into the email account settings within Outlook and update it there to

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No I haven't changed my password but thanks for the suggestion.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hi @AEC

It'd still be worth removing the details of your Optus email account from Outlook and re configuring your email settings. The instructions may differ depending on the device you use to access your emails. We have a handy set up guide on our website that you can find here. Let us know how you go! If any questions come up, feel free to send them through.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy