Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Outage

I'm in Beacon Hill and Optus Broadband over HFC has been down for 12 hours ? Anyone else impacted .. can't get support!!!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Outage

Hello @Jbrine

Very sorry to hear that there is a suspected outage in the area, you can check the page for outages here

If the outage isn't known, then I would suggest doing some troubleshooting first to rule out if its an outage with This Article

If the area you are in doesn't show that there is an outage, please speak to our Messaging Team

Please note, our Messaging team are currently experiencing delays so it's best to complete some basic troubleshooting before getting in touch, so that we can action your request please leave them your full name and the issue with the service address. 

Hope that this helps! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi thanks for response have done what you have mentioned and there is no info on outage page , and have left messages on messenger app ( And FB page) . , no response I have been on call for 2.5 nearly 3 hours and spoke to three people who have passed me around.. whilst still have no.connection with Kids and other adults at home trying to school and work ... very frustrating.whilst I understand issue with pandemic there is no urgency for assistance
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Now its 4.5  hours on calls and still cant get to any one . Have fully troubleshooted as per the guides but still no Internet .. 

Now at 2.30pm the call centre is close ? ? how will i get this fixed ?? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @Jbrine

I can understand your frustration at this time, we are working hard to get to all critical issues

Our call centres are experiencing higher wait times as we try to get to everyone as quickly as possible

Please speak to our Messaging Team, It may take sometime for us to get back to you, this is expected at this time due to Covid-19

So that we can action your request please leave them your full name and the issue with the service address. 

Kind regards

0 Kudos