Searching...

Order “submitted” for iPad Pro 11 inch

Jade121

Hi Optus 

I completed an online order on 9/12 for an 11 inch iPad Pro. Went through the verification and was approved to receive the device. Received a tracking number on Thursday. Nothing has happened since then. I did an online chat with Optus on Thursday and it appered the product is in stock. So I’m just wondering what’s taking so long to post it? I’ve done an online order for an iPhone plan earlier in the year with another company and I received it the next day. 

Thanks 

Re: Order “submitted” for iPad Pro 11 inch

Jeneral__Pain

Have you spoken to them since the verification process?

If you've got a tracking number that ends with an A (looks like 1234567A), then this is simply the Optus order number in their system. This is not the "courier tracking" reference from StarTrack express. 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Jade121

Hi, thanks for that. The order number ends in A. Was approved Thursday morning. Chatted with them Thursday afternoon and they said a device is ready and awaiting allocation. Just don’t understand what’s taking so long. Still no updates from them. If I knew it was going to be this difficult I would have done it in an Optus store. Then it would have all been sorted on the day. 

Jeneral__Pain

Yep, so if you check the Optus order tracking website with that reference, it'll tell you where it's at.

It just means they haven't "yet" shipped it... 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
96 Kudos
90 Kudos
47 Kudos
36 Kudos
33 Kudos