cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Monstamash1
Occasional Contributor

Order status?

I had a broadband and fetch tv service at my house and wanted to continue the service when I moved into my new home.

I went online and relocated my service via the chat. I was told I would recieve a call or txt to confirm date.

I recieved an email with a relocation order number and was told I would need to choose a new package as the old one could not be continued at the new property.

Last week I went onto chat to confirm the date the new service would arrive. I was told to be home on the 15th (today) as thats when the service would be installed. I took the day off work. Nothing happened.

I went back on chat and they couldn't find my order number. The only number I ever recieved was the relocation order number. They told me it was activated and to plug in my old modem. It didn't work as the connections in the new house are different to the old one (cable service).

They then told me the service needs a new modem. I was told it will arrive soon but wasn't given a date,order number or tracking number.

Can somebody please help?  What is happening with my service? What is the tracking number? Why don't I have an order number? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Order status?

The tracking number would probable be your new modem. Did they give you any other info?

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Monstamash1
Occasional Contributor

No, no further info was given. Everytime on chat we go around in circles with them asking if the service is active or not. Its becoming frustrating as I don't even know if there is a service to be installed as I have no tracking numbers that optus can find.

Can anyone from optus message me to help?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hannah-L
RetiredModerator

Hey @Monstamash1, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with your relocation request. If you still need assistance please feel free to shoot me a PM with your full name, DOB and account number so that we can take a look into it for you.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors