Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Wally4691
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus post paid mobile internet

I have almost exceeded my monthly 140Gig allowance. I still have 20 days to go. If I go ver the 140Gig, I get charged $10 per Meg.

Is there a way to avoid this? I.e. buy a prepaid sim for my computer? I currently have a large Optus dongle plugged in to my pc.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MiCCAS
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Optus post paid mobile internet

Hey there,

Assuming you're on the same plan that I'm thinking, you'll get charged $10 per GB (not MB) - so it's a reasonable charge, in my opinion.

If you'd like to avoid going over your limit, then removing your sim and replacing with a temporary alternative is your best option.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button 🙂
0 Kudos
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Optus post paid mobile internet

Hi

Have you checked to see whether vivid wireless is available where you live. Go to their website put your address in and see if the unlimited mobile broadband option is available cost is $90 per month and as they are part of Optus speeds should be sufficient for you.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy