Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Angrroptus
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus overcharging

This seems to be their business model and they  have made it almost impossible to obtain any customer services.   So here's what you do.  Go to your google page and research the names of the current Optus Australian CEO and senior executives, it's not that hard tofind their email addresses and forward your complaints wuth any live chat transcripts to them. They really dont like this. It is their responsibility to make sure their departments perform well. The call centre customer service is a joke.

Tags (1)
2 Replies
Dani82
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Optus overcharging

I totally agree with you. I have spent about 10hours of my life trying to get a response to my problem. Whenever I finally get through to someone and they realise that it's a frustrated customer the phone connection suddenly 'drops out'. I have already spoken to the ombudsmen and she says that Optus is notorious for this. 

0 Kudos
Kartika

Re: Optus overcharging

Apologies for the delay in response, @Angrroptus. Sorry if you feel that way. If you still need assistance with anything then let us know. Kartik 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos