Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus not responding to TIO complaints

I have made a TIO complaint regarding my optus case ref 18448761 Account number [MODERATION]. I had a text message from person named Vicki Heartman for TIO escallation. She did nothing to resolve my issue and not available to contact after multiple voicemail message to phone number. [MODERATION] and not replied.

I could not undersatnd why optus is doing it to their customers. Totally frustrated about telephone and internet services in Australia. They get us in to a contract, do nothing to get our issues resolved, more than 45 minutes wait time to contact technical support, technical support resolves the matter temporarily, same story again.

Shame on you Optus. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Optus not responding to TIO complaints

If Vicki isn't getting back to you I'd go back to the TIO

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus not responding to TIO complaints

Hey @Samrock, sorry to hear of the experience you've had with us here. I've just edited your post and removed your account details, best to keep those details for private correspondence, as this is a public forum and so we wouldn't want your details to end up in the wrong hands.

Generally with TIO referrals, the assigned Case Manager will be in touch within 10 business days. It may be that she's sent through her details to confirm that it's been assigned, and will be in touch with you soon.

The fault reference you have provided was closed on April 11, there's an indication that the issue was resolved but if you're still experiencing issues we'll need to speak with technical case management to have the fault ticket reopened.

Can you send through a private message with the full name, account number and DOB attached to the service so we can take a look and follow up with Vicki? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos