Searching...

Optus moderm connection problem

LeonDing

I have installed the optus moderm followed guidebook. And everything looks good as blow,1.png

However, I found something unusual.2.png3.png

I cannot go surfing, although it shows You are connected to the Internet.

Could u help solve these problems?

Re: Optus moderm connection problem

SillyGogo

Is this a new connection? if yes, have you received an sms from Optus to say that your connection is active? I got the same on day 1, very excited after the NBN tech left saying that my connection is active, plug in the modem saying "you are connected" and nothing works. I later realised that my connection wasn't fully active till Optus send me the sms. Everything works after that, apart from a few hickup from the awesome Sagem modem. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Optus moderm connection problem

Shauna

Apologies for the time it's taken to get back to you, @LeonDing. Has this issue been resolved since posting? If not, we'd love to help. Please jump into Live Chat  so we can give you immediate assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
49 Kudos
38 Kudos
30 Kudos
16 Kudos