Searching...

Optus modem ACB03B

Doodle

Where and how do I get an user manual for the white Optus modem. This modem is not displaued in the list of Optus Devices.

Re: Optus modem ACB03B

Shauna

Hey @Doodle - what type of service do you have? I'm not too familiar with this modem. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Doodle

You ask:"What kind of service you have?"

NBN, Fibre to node. Is that the answer?

Brock_E

Hi there, @Doodle. Can you please confirm if your modem is one of the devices listed here

Doodle

It is not in the list and it is not in the list of Sagemcom modems. Is it indecent to wish to have the user manual of one's modem?

Highlighted

Brock_E

I can certainly appreciate you wanting to access your User Manual. With that said, it doesn't look like a device we currently have a guide on hand for. If possible, can you please list the device model number?

Doodle

On the bottom I find: Gateway F@st 3864V3 OP

Sagemcom P/N 253732677

Optus P/N 2980127/48881

And of course: Made in China

Hope this can get us closer to a solution.

Thank you,

Doodle

Brock_E

Thanks for providing these details Smiley Happy All the information we have available for this device can be found here.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
74 Kudos
55 Kudos
50 Kudos
31 Kudos
20 Kudos