cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus makes *moderated* care

Optus promised for the service delivery today but failed, while Telstra had done their work promptly. 

Long trouble story , I will try to make smaller.

I have moved a km away from my old house and contacted 10 days ago the Optus for the moving request. Optus needed 10 days in advance move in notice while Elon musk lanuching the satellite in 10 days. Optus struggle to get the internet moved in copuple of days as their all technicians went to ICEage and buried their head under the snow.

The support is fantastic and those little muskeeters are trained for sorry and apologies on their every breath. Every time you reach out they will understand the problem add 100x sorry and apologies for inconvenience.

And the modem was suppose to deliver by today at my home as per the Optus record. Third party vendor knocked my door bell at 7:15 AM before I get and open up the door his girl friend must have offered a life choice so he ran away with my modem forget to call me whether I was in the house. ( I didn't know who knocked the door)

Telestra done their work and notified me at 3:15 pm also informed Optus. The team was talking about the piles and missed the installation.

I began chat with the support and understood the delivery was missed and 100 apologies and the support bots understood my problem and they offered me Monday delivery graciously. 

And man and motherhood I am tired .. sick of the internet services in out contry.. Is there a Royal commission for internet? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus makes sh#t care

Hey @Sanselvan, it's not good to hear of the troubles with your new connection. The modem is delivered via courier so a calling card should be left if delivery was missed. Feel free to send me a private message with your order number, full name and DOB if you're still having issues on Monday and we will check it out.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos