Searching...

Optus equivalent to Telstra "Commercial quote"

kuwahshi

Hey Optus,

I've recently moved home and would love to stay on a cable connection. I talked to a rep in the chat and they said only adsl was available in my building. However, one of my neighbours has optus cable and there is a cable connection in my living room.

Apparently there is an issue though with my address not being recognised in the Optus Database. With Telstra, I know of people in a similar circumstance, who have requested a "commercial quote" which has meant that Telstra comes out to quote the cost of adding cable, but often just means that the house is updated on the data base, and everything is fine.

I have looked extensively, and the only way I have seen people get the equivilent from Optus, has been to post here, and a moderator requests that you PM them, and then it is manually organised.

So, here I am.

If anyone can help, I will be extremely grateful.

Thanks,

Andrew

Re: Optus equivalent to Telstra "Commercial quote"

Dan_C

G'day @Kuwashi, we can organise a site inspection for you.

As long as the property meets Optus HFC serviceability criteria, it shouldn't be an issue.

I've recently moved home and would love to stay on a cable connection. I talked to a rep in the chat and they said only adsl was available in my building. However, one of my neighbours has optus cable and there is a cable connection in my living room.

When you say building, are we talking a multi-dwelling unit, or a free-standing home? 

We're unable to hook up Optus Cable to MDU's made up of 3 or more units. You're welcome to send us a PM.

I'll need the complete address Smiley Happy 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
87 Kudos
80 Kudos
63 Kudos
36 Kudos
35 Kudos