Searching...
Highlighted

Optus bill notifications for the wrong amount and account number

[ Edited ]
Camj

I am receiving notification to pay bills for wrong amounts and for the wrong customer number.  What can I do as it’s looking very much like my real Optus bill. 

Re: CCC

Yeldarb

I would treat all billing notifications as suspicious unless you know otherwise. The Optus account portal or Optus app once registered will show your current billing situation. If in doubt I would suggest you speak with billing and accounts to verify the bills are legitimate.

Re: CCC

Ray_YC

We’ve optimised your post to help users better understand what the topic is about and your question to be answered more clearly by the Yes Crowd community. 

The real like Optus bill that you are receiving has your full name and address?

If so, we would suggest to contact Optus to just double check things. 

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Chat with us or Message Us from your My Optus App under the Help menu. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
68 Kudos
48 Kudos
37 Kudos
31 Kudos
16 Kudos