cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus account and App

I can't login to my Optus account online or on my phone through the Optus App

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Optus account and App

@jstnwang88  This is a public forum and not a direct support point for Optus. Note: Yes Crowd cannot access or view customer accounts/orders.

Please message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you cannot message from the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

I am an Optus subscriber, just trying to help.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Something happened in the last few hours as I cannot log into the yescrowd web site now using FF, but could a few hours ago using FF. Chrome is okay. No updates or changes were done on the PC this morning and no reboots were done.

The issue I am seeing is that when I click on the login icon I do not get redirected to the login page, but get redirected back to the https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/?true page.

Looks like an update that was done in the last few hours does not like some web browsers.

Highlighted

Hi @AndrewC1, there is no reported fault with YescCrowd login page. I have tested this on different browsers and it is working. Has clearing the cookies / cache / temporary internet files helped?

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos