Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Sylvester_C
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Optus Zoo

What happened to Optus Zoo?

https://memberservices.optuszoo.com.au/webservices/

I have not used this for a while.  I could access Webmail from there and check my usage and see the 5 mail boxes I have and manage them.  Spaces link is broken.  I have 5 Optus websites that I could manage from there.  How do I do this now please?  Many links are broken.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kartika

Re: Optus Zoo

Hi @Sylvester_C can you try this → link instead. If you still have issues then give InPrivate / Incognito mode a try. 

Alternatively, just contact our Technical Support team via the → messaging service to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Sylvester_C
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Optus Zoo

Hi Kartika,

Thanks for those suggestions and links.  However, they are exactly the same URL in my post, and they are all broken.  I have tried them in Firefox and Edge.

My guess is the Optus have closed down the Zoo channel and it is left  up there for legacy reasons.  Why, I don't know?

I need to access MyZoo Personalization and Spaces (using FTP to upload files)

0 Kudos