cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Optus Webmail

Here's some handy tips and frequently asked questions about Optus Webmail to help you out!

What type of services are eligible for an OptusNet email?

You can attach an OptusNet email address to the following services:
• Optus Fixed Broadband services (ADSL, NBN & Cable)
• Optus Mobile/Wireless Broadband services (Postpaid & Prepaid)

How can I find my Optus Webmail login information?

You can find your Optus Webmail username and password listed on the welcome email you received after signing up.

What If I didn’t receive a Welcome email?

If you didn’t receive a welcome email, or you’ve since deleted the email - contact us and we’ll send you a temporary password via SMS or email. You can change your password by following the steps below.

How do I change my OptusNet email password?

1) Login to webmail using your existing username and password. If you’ve received a temporary password, you’ll need to use this one
2) Select the, ‘Settings’ tab from the top menu
3) Select, ‘Change Password
4) Enter your current password, you’ll need to enter your new password twice

TIP: Once you’ve changed your password, you’ll need to change the saved password on all the devices you use to access your OptusNet email

I’ve forgotten my OptusNet username or password

Your primary Broadband username is also your primary OptusNet email address. You can find your username under the service summary on your bill.

If you’ve forgotten your password, you will need to contact us and ask us to send out a new temporary password via SMS or email. Change your password by following the steps above.

Can I change my primary OptusNet email?

Yes, you can ask us request to change your primary OptusNet email.

Can I add more than one Optus email account?

Yes, you can add up to 15 Optus email addresses to your account. To add/remove email accounts, you will need to contact us.

How much storage space does Optus webmail offer?

Up to 500MB worth of emails. To check your storage quota, navigate to the Settings tab → Webmail Settings → Quota

Does Optus support IMAP?

Yes, see IMAP VS POP3 email setup for mail server settings.

How do I setup email on my phone or tablet?

Setup instructions can differ from device – device. Check out our Device Guides for instructions specific to your device.

Search for your device → Select Device → Select Messages and Email → Select your preferred email setup configuration (POP3 or IMAP)

How do I setup my email on a desktop or laptop?

Depending on the email client you use, instructions can differ. For step by step instructions, see using an email application with OptusNet email.

How do I Import contacts to Optus Webmail?

1) Ensure that the contacts you wish to import are in a vCard format (A file format that’s often attached to email messages)
2) Click the, 'Import' button on the menu bar of the Webmail, 'Contacts' tab.
3) Select your desired vCard file from the relevant location on your current computer/device
4. Click 'Open' - the vCard will then be imported into your Webmail contacts

How do I export contacts from Optus Webmail

1) Select desired contact(s) from the Webmail, 'Contacts' tab (Under the More menu there is an Export All option)
2) Click the 'Export' button on the menu bar.
3) Select the format of the file you’d like to export (.VCF for vCard or .CSV for Excel)

If you have any questions about Optus Webmail, please comment below 🙂

Tags (1)
0 Kudos