cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted

Re: Optus Webmail | Everything you need to know

Hi @joseph06, it depends which application you are using and the settings? Please refer to our Webmail → setup page to double check your settings.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Kartika wrote:

Hi @joseph06, it depends which application you are using and the settings? Please refer to our Webmail → setup page to double check your settings.

He's obviously referring to webmail, not a mail application. Exactly how long are the webmail sessions anyway. 15-20 minutes?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

yes only about 20 minutes then i have to log in again  been happening for weeks  now

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

It seems to have been fixed this afternoon - about 4-5 weeks later. Still nothing from moderators
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

You'd think they'd be eager to report that the problem has been fixed. Guess not 😕.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

this is a bit cheeky of me but there are no letters the same in "eager" and "optus"