cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Optus Webmail | Everything you need to know

This is the same issue I have had for weeks, have raised a support ticket - but all they want to do is close it .. not actually fix a very major problem that many users are having

Good Luck at getting it fixed

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am reading all these comments and it reflects my recent experiences. I think the product is failing bigtime and I must move to something more stable and reliable
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My username is now invalid
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

What happened to our webmail?  It keeps freezing for last few weeks all day many days, and it now doesn't even let me log in all day many days! 

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have to agree - i have had to revert back to using my gmail account (not happy with it) to keep at least some contact - i work in healthcare and currently from home - so my email is very important - but they keep telling me - after I have to chase them up - even though Optus keeps telling me they will be in contact within a time period -they now realise their is a major problem and the techs are looking at it ..

This is poor management that have either not kept up with the size of server required or not ensured good maintenance of the web-based systems - Web based email has not changed protocols for over 20 years and there should be no failures - except poor management

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

optus webmail stopped reckognising my login details, I now can't access my emails ,please help or I have to change to another provider

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

how to add to safe senders list>
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi, I've been having the same problem for months nothing new, Service is crap.. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Nothing new I'm having the same problem...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Optus Webmail

I spoke to once of your staff on the 1/07/20 at 4.35pm  AST. He told be their was a problem with many people unable to get into their email accounts, and he would send a message to the department to fix my account.   and I would receive an email to my other account hidden as soon as it was fixed.  I have not received emails from my account hidden since the 14th July.  As I am a senior and have many issues with my health I need access to this account for medical records etc. urgently.

I would appreciate someone getting in touch with me ASAP

I have been a loyal customer with optus for many years and been able to speak to someone on line or phone directly when needed assistance but its seems impossible these days.

Hoping to hear from you very soon

barbara Vines 

0 Kudos