cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Tuong_YC

Re: Optus Webmail | Everything you need to know

Its certainly not great to see that you are still having issues with your Optusnet emails @neo001. I have just tested out my own and have managed to navigate through the features as well as receive test incoming emails with ease.

If you could please try clearing your cookies and browsers, that would be much appreciated. Doing so, will clear any interruptions to email access. If you have any VPNs or downloads running in the background, I would also recommend removing these adds on to reduce any variables that may be causing any barriers to webmail functions. 

Should you continue to have issues, I would also recommend sending your service details over to our Messenger teams whom will be able to look into your services and advise further. Our teams are available 24/7 via the Optus App

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

neo01
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Please do not use 'consumer blaming' tactics .. that is not acceptable.

These issues with the Optus webserver email system has been going on for months and is a major issue with Optus and their server and the programming .. it is not fixable from the consumer end

Many of the consumers on Optus have spent many hours listening to the same scripted replies and 'fixes' that do nothing but are a tactic of consumer blaming to make it feel like we have the issues.

Gummer99
New Contributor
New Contributor

This does not solve the underlying issues
Jack_YC

Hey @Gummer99, if you're still experiencing any issues with the webmail platform, please send our Technical teams a message via the My Optus App. They'll then be able to confirm your individual service details and help you directly from there. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

shirls2
New Contributor
New Contributor

Email access

0 Kudos