Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Technical Support Not Working

So I've been going through the 5 minute Optus automated call (133937) to access the technical support section, however it won't let me talk directly to Optus technical support. When I press the button to access technical support, it tells me that some callers have issues with their internet due to an outage in the area (which I'm not affected by). I then can either hang up or enter the phone number to get sent details about the outage. I can't access technical support. Is there any other number I can call?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Optus Technical Support Not Working

You could try the live chat link below and ask them to call you.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Dosen't matter which number you try, you will get the same poor support. I have viewed several messages which all say the same thing. Customer care is the worst of any company I have encountered. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Go to live chat and ask for someone to call you back.  That was the only thing that worked for me.  

Didn't solve my problem but I was at least able to talk to someone who had a script of polite platitudes all leading no-where.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi zzzoptus

Sorry to hear you can't get through, as Yeldarb has recommended please contact us through live chat and we will be able to assist you faster.

Thanks

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!
0 Kudos