Searching...

Optus Sport

Nb1111

Can anyone access Optus sport at the moment? Was watching the live game but it seems to have completely crashed.

Re: Optus Sport

Vader

Has not worked at all tonight, to be honest it has not worked well since the start of the tournament but tonight it just has a playback error. Shocking service.

Nb1111

Mine was working ok. But nothing now. . . So disappointing!

Highlighted

Slimbo

I am trying to watch Costa Rica v Serbia and all I get is "Playback connection error; please reload the stream and try again"

Arnelo14

OMG optus you are just schocking..... we have been trying to conncet past 1 hr..... absolutre disgrace..... should have been on SBS for free....Game is almost over so thanks for nothing......

Toomey

Hey guys, apologies for the issues with Optus Sport. If you continue to have problems, please try using the standalone 2018 FIFA World Cup app available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. You can log in with your Optus Sport credentials to access all of the games while we work to resolve issues with the Optus Sport app.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
74 Kudos
50 Kudos
41 Kudos
30 Kudos
16 Kudos