Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Sport EPL charge although I'm supposed to get it for free

Have been happy with the optus epl for the last year for free but started noticing that I am getting charged for the last two months. I am on a $100/month postpaid mobile plan for 24 months which is entitled to epl for free. I also signed up for an optus home phone and adsl package which was supposed to come with 12 months free epl so maybe the reason for confusion. Online chat doesn't seem to be able to help me. I just don't want to be charged for something that was supposedly included for free.

Anybody else able in the same boat?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Optus Sport EPL charge although I'm supposed to get it for free

Hi 

Have you checked that the Fetch box shows the Optus Sports subscription is cancelled? 

If you haven't go to manage subscriptions and check that the Optus support channel isn't ticked. If it is untick it.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

If Optus Sport is included with your plan, there should be a discount bolt-on along side the subscription bolt-on. If this is missing in our system, it should be easy to add. Jump into Live Chat to have someone check it out.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Just an update. Problem has been resolved. The reason why I posted it here was the first two people I spoke to on the live help chat said I wasn't eligible although it clearly stated it was when I check. Took nearly two hours with those two jokers and no resolution. Tried calling and it was impossible to get into a human so tried the live chat again. 

Thankfully the new live help chat person looked up my plan immediately and said I was eligible and helped me sort it out. Not sure why it was so hard for the first two people??