Searching...

Re: Customer Relations

Tano

Thanks @caaf Smiley Happy

@Mcm-g might you be able to reach out over private message with the details Chloe posted above so we can take a look?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Optus NBN

Mcm-g

Hi Peter, yeap checked it all and still awaiting Optus to provide a simple document.  Thanks for the info though.

Dan_C

@Mcm-g, I've repied back to your private message.

We'll chat there. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Yeldarb

Are staff moving or merging posts or threads lately Some of my posts are out of sequence lately and it's very confusing not to mention it looks like I am jumping in on other peoples conversations. @Mcm-g, as much as I would like to help you Dan is the best person to send your private message to as he works for Optus and I don't.

Highlighted

Judy999

This is exactly why i've named them FLOPTUS 6 months of them is enough i've cancelled contract with them as agreed but will they disconecte me........ so over them worst thing I ever done!!!!!

worth paying extra money going with another company.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
89 Kudos
80 Kudos
44 Kudos
37 Kudos
31 Kudos