Searching...

Optus NBN

Mcm-g

Has anyone experienced this?

Following my compliments I would like to confirm, the following experience:

Eaton WA Optus store created a monster problem for me, which Booragoon Optus store customer service, except for Aaron, have been of no help and your Customer Relations team are rude, pushy and incapable of solving issues and have now pushed me to the limit.  My question was so simple : Where is my contract? How sad that a month to date no one in this department can produce this and I am taken on a debilitating trip because of this and still going.  Now it is to the ombudsman.  Ouaw, a smile switch to NBN.

Customer Relations

Mcm-g

Following my compliments I would like to confirm, the following experience:

Eaton WA Optus store created a monster problem for me, which Booragoon Optus store customer service, except for Aaron, have been of no help and your Customer Relations team are rude, pushy and incapable of solving issues and have now pushed me to the limit.  My question was so simple : Where is my contract? How sad that a month to date no one in this department can produce this and I am taken on a debilitating trip because of this and still going.  Now it is to the ombudsman.  Ouaw, a smile switch to NBN.

Re: Optus NBN

petergdownload

Sorry to hear you got (still getting) the run around. I agree Optus are not good when it comes to providing clear and timely contract details. Even when you get given the contract summaries its often not for the deal you have signed up for because Optus only use 'core' contracts and any promos or specials (which is on every plan) is an undocumented variation. 

I assume you've tried these places for your CIS.

You can also look at the full document (which most never bother with) here

Good Luck.

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted

Re: Customer Relations

Yeldarb

In the Optus account portal I see contracts listed under My Profile. I'm not sure if it's the same for you?

contracts.jpg

Ev_

Hey @Mcm-g - I'm sorry to hear about the experience you've had thus far. If you have any troubles finding your contract on My Account as advised by @Yeldarb, please feel free to send us a private message here so we can try assisting from our end

Contract

Mcm-g

Hi Eve, thanks for your reply- unfortunately there is no online contract only what the case manager (who is the highest in the rank, she told me) mentioned it was 3 hours drive away and I need to go and get it - as the original Optus Yes store in Eaton messed up - then said there was a technical issue and the I was in a hurry-  I am done listening to the stories of Optus about my contract, being shouted at, and over a month still NO contract only give me 48 hours -  you will be wasting your time too as mine was.  My case manager, of Indian origin, is rude, pushy and subtly bullying me.  I leave it with you Thanks for the offer and good luck finding this contract lost by Optus and never loaded into the system.

Mcm-g

Hi I have posted one under contract- how do you propose to help me- 

Re: Optus NBN

Mcm-g

Thanks Peter I have checked everything and the only thing left now is that the contract got lost.  Their mess unfortunately they will have to solve it. mCM-g

chloesok

Hey @Mcm-g - I've taken a look at this from my end, but I can't seem to find a private message with these details. Apologies for any inconvenience here! Would you mind responding to us privately via this thread with your full name, DOB and account or service number again? This way, we can ensure that there is no confusion and that no information is lost. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
caaf

@chloesokYou’ll find the newly created thread of @Mcm-g via this clicky

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
94 Kudos
82 Kudos
44 Kudos
38 Kudos
31 Kudos