Searching...

Optus Modem

kenticles101

does anyone know how to update the modem's firmware? i want it to be up to date 

Re: Optus Modem

Liski
The Optusnet supplied modem should update automatically as they use specific Optus firmware.

What type of service (ADSL/Cable) do you have? What modem model do you have?

kenticles101
i have the SAGEMCOM F@ST 3864 model

Julz
Enter 192.168.0.1 into your browser. If it asks the Username is 'ADMIN' & password 'PASSWORD'. Then click 'Advanced Settings', you'll find your firmware version under 'Device info'.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

kenticles101
i dont know which one it is:

Software Version: 7.232.5.2_F3864V2_Optus
Wireless Driver Version: 5.100.138.2008.cpe4.12L06B.4

Julz

The most up to date version is: 7.232.7.1_F3864V2_Optus. Share your details here & I can push through the update. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted

Re: Optus Modem (sagemcom f@st 3864)

alezoretzlaff2

So, what is the current firmware version of the sagemcom f@st 3864? If there a page that I can use to check it out for mayself?

gflower

Do you know what the current firmware version is now for F@ST3864V2?

My firmware version is: 

7.276_F3864V2_Optus

Thanks

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
49 Kudos
38 Kudos
31 Kudos
16 Kudos