cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Optus Mobile Broadband Data Plan with Harvey Norman gift card offer

Offer 1: Customers that sign up to a new Optus 12M $35 30GB Data Plan service in store at Harvey Norman, Domayne or Joyce Mayne will receive a $200 Harvey Norman gift card at point-of sale.

Offer 2: Customers that sign up to a new Optus 24M $35 30GB Data Plan service in store at Harvey Norman, Domayne or Joyce Mayne will receive a $400 Harvey Norman gift card at point-of-sale.

FAQs:

Q. All these plans available to all customers?

A. Yes, however the Harvey Norman gift card offer is available for new services only when purchasing an eligible plan at a Harvey Norman, Domayne or Joyce Mayne store.
Both new and recontracting customers are able to sign up to the 12M or 24M Data Plan, however recontracts are not eligible to receive the gift card.

Q. Can I change my Optus Mobile Broadband Data Plan onto these plans?

A. No, customers cannot do a rate plan change onto these plans. 

Q. How do I receive the gift card?

A. The gift card will be issued at the time of purchase.

Q. How long is the gift card valid for?

A. The gift card is valid for 3 years from the time of activation.

Full T&Cs:

Optus Mobile Broadband Data Plan with $400 Gift Card Offer

Offer available until withdrawn. Customers who sign up to a new 24 month $35 30GB Optus Data Plan in store at Harvey Norman, Domayne or Joyce Mayne will be eligible to receive a $400 Harvey Norman gift card. Limit of one gift card per eligible plan, max 5 per account. Not available to Tech Fund and Fleet customers. Not available with any other offers. Plan cancellation fees apply.  Recontracts, rate plan changes and devices taken out on a repayment plan are excluded from this offer. Gift card can be used at Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne. Gift card expires 36 months from date of issue. For full gift card terms and conditions visit https://www.harveynorman.com.au/gift-cards-terms-and-conditions

Optus Mobile Broadband Data Plan with $200 Gift Card Offer

Offer available until withdrawn. Customers who sign up to a new 12 month $35 30GB Optus Data Plan in store at Harvey Norman, Domayne or Joyce Mayne will be eligible to receive a $200 Harvey Norman gift card. Limit of one gift card per eligible plan, max 5 per account. Not available to Tech Fund and Fleet customers. Not available with any other offers. Plan cancellation fees apply.  Recontracts, rate plan changes and devices taken out on a repayment plan are excluded from this offer. Gift card can be used at Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne. Gift card expires 36 months from date of issue. For full gift card terms and conditions visit https://www.harveynorman.com.au/gift-cards-terms-and-conditions
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy