Searching...

Optus I'm disappointed in you

SissyZhou
Why it's so difficult to talk to a real person who can quickly help to solve the problem locally rather than overseas who need to transfer many times? I create my broadband DSL account a few months ago through a phone call. Firstly, I didn't get my contract. Secondly, your sales promised that old customers can get two months DSL for free, I didn't get it. Thirdly, I called you guys many times and cost me at least 20hrs or more but no one gave me the answer because the oversea stuff said we need get more info from supervisor or other managers. Fourthly, when I walked into Gardencity Optus Store to look for help, staff told me that is not their business and I have to talk online or phone. what the hell? Optus is not professional and aftersale service is the worst I've never seen. I and my family will stop using any of your products once we finished your contract. It is so upset.

Re: Optus I'm disappointed in you

Aman_B

Hi @SissyZhou - I'm sorry to hear that this has been the experience you've had. Please contact us Here with your account details and we can investigate it further. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
49 Kudos
38 Kudos
30 Kudos
16 Kudos