Searching...
Highlighted

Optus Home Phone - Telstra Originated Calls In Get Error Message.

[ Edited ]
psbelectric

Hello,

To be clear, anybody using a Telstra service, either their mobile or landline, to call us

get an error message our number is disconnected.

It’s only Telstra - if you are calling from Vodafone or an Optus line, the call comes through.

Anybody else out there experience this situation? Many thanks!!

:0)

Re: Optus Home Phone - Telstra Originated Calls In Get Error Message.

Dan_C

@psbelectric, thanks for coming through and letting us know.

I've seen similar issues arise in the past and it's generally down to an issue with porting.

Potentially, the number could be stuck in a limbo-like status between Telstra and Optus.

How long ago did you sign up with Optus? Have you had the same issue since signing up?

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

psbelectric

Hi Dan,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

We were with TPG then changed to Optus, so yes from day 1 with porting our home number.

What can we do now? Tech support promise to look into and really I’m tired of trying to explain every new call.

Thanks for your answer....

:0)

Dan_C

That's okay.

I'm a little behind myself. Now, what I can do is your forward your details across to our fixed porting support team.

I'll have them run a couple of checks. It sounds like it should be relatively straight forward. Can I get you to send us a private message? I'll need your full name, DOB and number you've brought across from TPG. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
90 Kudos
78 Kudos
36 Kudos
34 Kudos
29 Kudos