Searching...

Optus HFC - Non Standard Install

Robuster

Hi Crowd, 

I seem to be going around and around in circles, and I need some help. 

Over a month ago I requested an install of HFC for my club. We have recently installed CCTV and need internet access, ADSL in the area is very slow and causing issues.

Anyway, it was cancelled and no notice to me, the second install I arranged on the 1st of August and again no contact and just cancelled. 

I think it is because the wrong address is being looked at - 

What I think the address is - 1 Street Name and opposed to 1-21 Street Name. So when the team is looking at it, they see that the connection is too far away and thus cancelling it.

The install location seems simple as our building is close to the pole. The issue is that Google maps are out of date as our building was recently installed (as per the overhead).

AMR Pole.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks, 

Rob

Re: Optus HFC - Non Standard Install

Thane

Hi Rob,

Thanks for letting us know Smiley Happy

Have you had a chance to speak with the Pre-Activations team to confirm the the reasons for the order being cancelled?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Robuster

Hi Thane, 

I have however cannot get straight answer - which has been disappointing.

Rob

Hollie

Heya @Robuster, these kind of installs can definitely be tricky and may require you to engage a tech to do some of the work required at your own cost. More than happy to get one of our techs to take a drive past and see if it is possible or not.

Are you able to PM me your full name, DOB and the full address of the property? Also your best contact number would be great so I can get the ball rolling on this.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
75 Kudos
73 Kudos
52 Kudos
38 Kudos
25 Kudos