cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus Cable-Terrible packet loss and ping issues.

Hmmm, it may be worth re-opening the ticket if that's the case. Do you have a fault reference number I can take a look at? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor i-love-honesty
Occasional Contributor

ive been getting the same treatment as a new nbn customer , chat send me round the bend tech support hang up on you or rebooted my modem it seemed whilst he was talking to me its clear optus has issues and arnt fixing them its october now and still happening 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Jarrens
Occasional Contributor

Yeah it's a pretty bad situation Australia is in at the moment. Be sure to watch the Four Corners story about the extreme shortcomings of the NBN on  Monday at 8:30pm. May add a bit more fire to your rage. I have NBN coming to my area early next year which I guess can't be any worse than the current connection I'm on. Optus cable with that 2-4 MB/s Peak times <3 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors