cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Cable Simple $50 Plan

Can anyone tell me if the Simple $50 plan is still being sold? 5GB of data and phone line for $50 seems steep for a plan that is still being offered to people (i currently have a relative on this plan now).

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Optus Cable Simple $50 Plan

Hi @bsar, the plan you mentioned is no longer available with our Home Internet plans, and in particular, the Optus Cable service.  Our current in market plans can be found here → https://bit.ly/344k4Y0.

I'd recommend reaching out to us via our Social Media pages (Facebook or Twitter) where we'll be able to grab details securely and take a closer look at the account to determine if there's a more suitable plan.

Alternatively, you can reach us here → app.optus.com.au/msg-us?tags=OCAYCMSG on a smart device via our Messaging service on the My Optus app 24/7.

Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Optus Cable Simple $50 Plan

They should be on the NBN now?

Plans are generally more expensive but so are the options (you can pick ANY RSP plan now)

A 25Mbps unlimited data plan costs around $59. However its the land line that costs a lot now. You can generally get a plan with a phone included free (incoming only) and PAYG outgoing. Its usually another $10-$20 for included national calls. If they ditch the landline then they can save.

Aussie Broadband do a 12Mbps plan unlimited data and all national and mobile calls included free for $69.
0 Kudos