Searching...

Re: Optus Cable Heavy Congestion

john8170

I got $15 off my bill every month for 12 months but it still doesnt fix the problem.

kiwler

The reality is they cannot solve the issue at this point of time, and the upgrades are apparently happening with no time frame to when it will completed, hence the only solution is compensation which is kinda like a bandage fix. Optus has essentially expotentioanlly grown so fast, their current cable infrastructure which is considered to be in the worst condition does not have the capacity to deliver the full service to all customers. 

Highlighted

ijoshh1337

I know exactly how you feel, its god damned terrible, im a heavy gamer and the congestion sucks considering im a raider on world of warcraft haha and my raid time is 8-11pm friday and saturday night which is when it is usually at its worst. I have to connect to my phone data to raid and play most of my games between 6-12...

john8170

Yes that sucks and i have been pestering optus now for about a year and still its not at its best.

Shae

Sorry to hear that the speeds are impacting your raiding @ijoshh1337. Can I ask if you've had a chat with our customer retention team on 1300 55 241 to discuss options for the service going forward?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
78 Kudos
52 Kudos
42 Kudos
31 Kudos