Searching...
Accepted Solution

Ongoing Landline Priblem

KSD

I've had landline problems for about a month. When using the phone, I get disconnected and when I try to reconnect I get response "The number you have dialled is incorrect, please check and redial". The numbers used ARE correct as they are stored in the phone. Sometimes also getting static but getting cutoff when talking is very frustrating. Reported problem to Optus (after waiting half and hour on phone) on 23/04/18 and was advised there are similar problems in my area that have been oustanding since 10/04/18. Given a 'ticket number' (ref 18542067) and advised by operator (Ayaz, refered to Nicholas) that this would be prioritised due to the lenghth and mulitple reports. Used phone the next day and seemed fixed. Tried again the day after and the same problem again. I don't believed this has been fixed and don't wish to spend time on the phone again (if it works) speaking to someone offshore. Been an Optus customer for quite some time and always like their service, until now. Frustrated, what can be done?

Solution

Re: Ongoing Landline Priblem

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

I'm sorry to hear that the issue has reared it's again @KSD.

I've checked fault reference - 18542067. This one was raised for an area outage in Beaumaris VIC.

Are you able to send us a PM with your account details?

I need your full name, DOB and landline number.

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

If necessary, I can always raise a case with our case management team. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
73 Kudos
52 Kudos
50 Kudos
30 Kudos
20 Kudos