Searching...

Re: OPTUS YOU SUCK!!.. Brand new Install and you give me a biggest piece of Crap modem CG3000v2

Tris

If you wanted to use a modem other than the CG3000v2, it would need to be on our approved equipment list, and as Nghi confirmed, originally provided by Optus

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: OPTUS YOU SUCK!!.. Brand new Install and you give me a biggest piece of Crap modem CG3000v2

RDV57

I have to agree: the CG3000v2 is very unreliable. I had an entirely stable LAN with a couple of switches and a dozen devices connected for 2 years until I 'upgraded' to a new plan and the CG3000v2. Since then constant drop outs and network issues, and Optus technicians and support unable to help.

Since switching the CG3000v2 to bridge mode and using my old Apple Airport Extreme (not my any means the best router out there) no problems at all.

Seriously, the CG3000v2 does seem to suck.

Highlighted

pgraves

Boys, its time to boycott @Optus - or @NoOptus

They suck soo bad its almost crim1nal

I too went thru your pain with CG3000v2 after my Cisco Modem - died- apparently. But bridge mode works well for me

I have 3 years of constant interruption and major (on my 7th - 3day+) outages

So - Im done - they treat us so badly, and think we're idiots - and cannot do basic fault finding.

@Optus dont deserve our money, and they lie and cheated the NBN into paying $800M for a network that is such a gross state of disrepair - its not worth $800.

@Optus are Frauds and Thieves,

@Optus - you are scum

[ Edited ]
BigBad64

Plenty of alternative ISP's out there - just switch and save yourselves the angst if it's so bad.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
87 Kudos
80 Kudos
63 Kudos
36 Kudos
35 Kudos