cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor CANRITH
Occasional Contributor

OPTUS OUTS

I'm realy pleased that I two mobile modems and a plug-in unit which I'm using now with an Aldimobile card , otherwise I would not have an internet connection.

I'm not interested in the very kind people on the crowd offering phone numbers to ring, thanks to all.

I wonder if I could send OPTUS an account for the money I've spent topping up thease units, yea. what a laugh.

I live in Greensborough Vic and would imagine that it isn't too difficult to sort it out.

I'm very seriously considering going to another telco.

The phone is going to be changed next week, it's too expensive to keep both of them going including the mobile.

I can't wait to save up my pension to pay off OPTUS.

Norm

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: OPTUS OUTS

You have 2 mobile Optus modems and another one with Aldi and your not happy with the cost of the data with Optus compared to Aldi?

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

If you think a little, would the reason be that I can take these units with me when I go on holidays.

I have one optus, one telstra and one USB aldimobile. For a start Queenscliff has very little internet connection at any time, so why would I not cover my self.

Oh, and thanks for the non help.

Canrith

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi there Norm,

I think @Yeldarb was just trying to ask what exactly you need assistance with as it's not quite clear to us. Glad to hear you've sorted out the connection issue. Please let us know if we can help with anything further.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

The reason I posted my message was to complain about the outages we have on a daily basis, hence the reason for using mobile modems to use the internet,

I thought that was obvious.

Our maybe I didn't make myself clear enough.

Previously I have had help from Crowd members suggesting numbers to ring, for which I am greatful, only to hang on my mobile for hours.

I don't ask anyone in the Optus shop, all I get is a number on a piece of paper, or mabe the're only in the shop to sell mobiles and sim cards.

So, where do I go next?

CANRITH

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

Thanks for clarifying, Norm. 

The Optus store is more of a sales channel than anything else, they can help with some simple billing enquiries and minor faults however they don't really have the tools to help with much else. 

We can help from our end with regards to faults however there may be some things we need to refer to other departments that are above our support level.

We also have Live Chat which can be found here → https://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat, if you don't want to call us. 

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos