Searching...

No usage shown on my account for mobile broadband plan.

Zarii

So i was on the 140gb MBB post paid plan and was able to see my usage on the my account page. I ordered a new service the 200gb MBB and cancelled the old one. Since then i havent been able to see any usage on my account what so ever. It has been about 6 days since i got the new service and it is still not showing my usage.

Re: No usage shown on my account for mobile broadband plan.

Sean_F

I'm having the same issue, I cannot see my usage anymore.

10000000000GB

They said they were doing a super overhaul of the usage system until Tuesday. Tuesday is a subjective thing for Optus.

hctim

You're not alone. Upgraded to the same plan, getting the same problem.

Toomey

Hey guys, our system updates have been completed by now so if you are still having issues with your data usage, we'll need to check the provisioning of your My Account profile on our end. Jump into Live Chat with our Mobile Billing team and an agent will follow this up for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Zarii

But whats the issue with there being no usage shown on my account. It used to show me my usage earlier this month but now it doesnt, thats not really acceptable as an ISP.

Kartika

Understand where you are coming from, Zarii. Can you confirm you now have a brand new service and account number? Since, you mentioned you ordered a new 200GB service and cancelled the old one it seems the new service is active on a new account number. If this is the case then we need to link the new account online for the usage to show. How did you go on chat? If you still need a hand then let us know. Kartik

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Zarii

The new service is on my old account number, that i have had over 2 other optus services. I talked with chat and they escalated it to back end IT.

Highlighted

10000000000GB

People are coming out of the woodwork on whirlpool saying their usage dial is missing. It's accounts on the new system. The app is also useless and shows 0MB used of 0GB. 

My account was a migrated account from 140GB to 200GB, using the same service number. My 140GB account was one of the first to be converted to the new system.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
94 Kudos
82 Kudos
44 Kudos
38 Kudos
31 Kudos