Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Jagnatty
New Contributor
New Contributor

No service at Katoomba nsw

Hi my nbn internet service has been since Saturday. I can’t get any help on the phone. I try to use the yes Optus app to message service but it doesn’t accept my email account I am terrible frustrated at the inability to get help or at least an eta when my nbn will be back on
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: No service at Katoomba nsw

@Jagnatty,

I've checked NBNco's service portal and there's one isolated outage logged in the area.

We don't have any reports of a wide spread outage in Katoomba.

You can try our customer care team on > 133 937.

Ignore the 1st prompt > Select 2 for internet > Select 2 for General enquiries.

Otherwise, you can our Social Media response team. You'll need to message the guys on Facebook or Twitter. They'll be able to refer your enquiry onto one of our Technical case management teams. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Jagnatty
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: No service at Katoomba nsw

Well I tried calling and it got me no where my nbn is down my husband and I are loosing money because we can’t work. I can’t get someone on the phone to be able to help me I can’t message using app as mobile is not Optus only nbn is and for some reason the only email address I use your app does not accept
0 Kudos