Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Sudhir
Contributor
Contributor

Re: No network for Optus Broadband Norwood

Hi

I haven't heard back from you even though it has been 3 days since my post. My internet bills on other devices are running high because the Optus Broadband connection at home has been down since last 22 days. I am told the telstra tech will come again on 16 Oct which will be a mi the since my line has gone defective. Could you please tell me how you can alleviate this suffering due to such poor service and me not having to hear the brunt of it in terms of enhanced bills on my other devices leave alone the long  time in rectifying this in a busy place like norwood in Adelaide city

Please let me know

0 Kudos
Shauna
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Sudhir - I've checked the fault reference ticket & really all I can tell you is that a tech will be attending on the 16/10/17. This was the first available appointment. We really need to wait for the tech to visit. 
We would be more than happy to discuss billing implications/adjustments, however we do need to wait until the service has been full restored prior to credits being applied. This is to ensure that we are applying the correct amount. 
Alternatively, you can always chat with our billing team here
Terribly sorry for the long delay. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Sudhir
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Shauna

Thank you for the feedback and for sending the Telstra tech earlier today

Unfortunately even though he rectified the line from the post to the house he couldn't get the internet running since  he believes it is up to Optus to fix the modem which isn't logging on. The DSL light is on and dial tone is being received but the internet isn't logging on and maybe some modem settings need to be checked.

Could you please advise by when you are able to send out an Optus tech soonest?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Tano
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Sudhir, just had a look at the fault ticket and it notes that the service was working: are you able to confirm that you're online and connected?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos