Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: No network for Optus Broadband Norwood

Hi Dan

Thanks, please let me know on 25 Sep Monday as to when it will get rectified.

I haven't got a feedback from you on if the internet charges from 15 Sep when the internet went down till the time it will be rectified and speed back to normal will be waived off?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

No worries @Sudhir. Generally speaking when it comes to applying credits for service issues, we need to wait until the issue has been rectified to ensure you receive the correct adjusted amount. With regards to the update from our contractors, I'll touch base with you tomorrow and let you know if there's an update. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have not heard back from you on the repair of my internet. As you can understand I'm been living without internet for the last ten days. So prompt repair will be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Still no update at this stage, @Sudhir 😞 I'm terribly sorry about this. rest assured, our techs are still looking into this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Shauna

Hope you are able to repair it today? Looking forward to the update - it's really painful not to have Oi internet at all for the last 12 days and I am surprised how you can have this in the heart of the city! Norwood and this area is a busy area and it is surprising that it hasn't been rectified even after 12 days and many posts here as Nd many calls and hours wasted on this 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

I've just checked it out @Sudhir and still no update sorry 😞 Totally understand the frustrations, it will get sorted out though. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

It is frustrating especially since no internet for the last 15 days and also it has been 6 days since the Telstra tech came in and I am surprised that nothing has moved after that- how long do I have to wait? Please advice when it will be rectified

I have an optus mobile too so could you please give unlimited internet on that till the time my home broad band issue is resolved? By using the internet from my phone I am now on the threshold of overstepping my limit on that

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

It has been 2 days and I still haven't heard back on the below

Also it is now 20 days since my internet connection has not been working and yesterday I get a text message that the Telstra technician will come only after another 20 day- how can we reach this situation that one does not have internet for 40 days in the middle of the city?

Please respond and do something !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @Sudhir, apologies for the late reply to your message here! We're getting back to everyone as soon as possible. If you need urgent help, please chat with us HERE.

We are unable to offer unlimited data on your mobile in the interim.

I've just checked your fault report again and I can see that we do need the wholesale technician as we did pick up some abnormalities in your line which they will work on repairing.

Appreciate that this has been ongoing for a long time 😞 As updates come through, our Case Management team will be in touch with you to communicate them. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Alex

Optus is if no help- I am getting a repky in this which is he last resort after a days delay, my issue has been going on for over 20 days without internet and the next tech visit is 16 days away and so it is more than a month thanks without internet and my mobile data has already gone over the top and being billed in increments if $10 because I have to use internet  and you aren't agreeing to providing that free even though Optus is the reason for that, all you can do is provide updates that too delayed ones and your chat takes 30- 45 mom to load and you keep waiting - with all this how can one say the experience with Optus is good- if you can't provide the service then why trouble people? Or at least solve it within a reasonable time of not more than a week - taking months for solving and not footing the bill isnt acceptable. This is a deficiency of service 

0 Kudos