Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Sudhir
Contributor
Contributor

No network for Optus Broadband Norwood

Hi

I am not having con activity for the past 3 days in Toorak Gardens, could you please rectify asap. I have wasted a few hours ringing up and also trying the char but no luck. The call centre has more than 30 mum wait time and the Optus web char never connects and it says everyone is busy. I have been trying to connect to chat about 10 times in the past 3 days but no luck - guess the chat isn't working. Please rectify asap

0 Kudos
23 Replies
Mike-N
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: No network for Optus Broadband Norwood

Hi Sudhir, 

I'm extremely sorry for the delayed response. Are you still having issues with your connection in Toorak Gardens? I've checked the Network Status page. For reported issues and if there was an outage, it looks like it has now been resolved. If you are having any connection issues, please do reach out to us via private message. Thank you and sorry again for the delay!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Sudhir
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Mike

Now the internet has totally stopped since day before. I had to ring up the call centre yesterday and speak for an hour. They say a tech will come out tomorrow 

Please try to rectify this asap since it is terrible without internet for the past 10 days

0 Kudos
Mike-N
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Sorry to hear that Sudhir. I hope the technician is able to fix this issue for you tomorrow. Don't hesitate to send your fault reference number through to us via private message at anytime for an update on the investigation. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Sudhir
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Mike

The tech from.optus came today but couldn't fix it since the said Telstra has to fix the line. Could you please advice when this will be resolved?

We have already been a week without internet, could you please waive off the charges for the period the net has been down? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hey @Sudhir, the technician we'd organised for today was there to perform an interference investigation. I'm just having a bit of trouble pulling your fault ticket reference. Did we SMS that one at to you at all? If you could send that through, that'd be great. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Sudhir
Contributor
Contributor

Optus: Ref 17255342. 

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hey @Sudhir, I've just sent you a PM. Feel free to continue chatting with us there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Sudhir
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Dan

If you don't mind I would like to continue messaging here rather than PM. Please could you resend the message again here

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

That's fine, we can do that. I've taken a look at fault ref 17255342 and we're still waiting on the report back from our contractor. We should have this in by Monday at the latest. We'll then be in a better position to work out the best course of action to take. Feel free to send us a message on Monday and we'll take a look at the report they've sent through. If we do need to organise a Telstra tech call out, we can liaise with our case management team to get that organised for you. 

0 Kudos