No internet

My cable is dead slow and sometime have No internet at all for few weeks
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: No internet

@kevinfanjie  Please message Optus Support 24/7 from the My Optus app. If you do not have access to the My Optus app you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

Phone 133 937  ignore the prompt  to Press 1 and wait for the options. I have read the wait can be a long time.

I am not an Optus employee. If a reply helps please give a Kudos and when an issue is solved please mark as solved.
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: No internet

What type of internet do you have, kevinfanjie?

Please let us know what troubleshooting have you done? Please try these broadband troubleshooting steps.

What suburb/postcode are you located in? Have you checked for any known outages? Click on the Outages tab and tick the Fixed outages tickbox and enter your location to see if that’s the issue.

All things to check prior to contacting Optus.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos