cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

No internet, no phone connection

Seems like every month I need to get in contact with Optus (which usually takes a whole day to get through ) because the internet and phone stop working- I get the same response, oh yeah we can see your connection is unstable- we’ll fix that straight away- Surely if you can see it’s unstable shouldn’t it be fixed without me having to call- here I am again - trying to get connected and run a business- please optus help

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: No internet, no phone connection

Ok optus 

i have just lost a contract now because of this stupid nbn you sold me not working- customer did no longer want to operate with a contract drafter with no internet-

thanks a bunch- 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: No internet, no phone connection

@Goodies, send us a private message with your account details.

I understand the sentiment but our Network team doesn't monitor each individual service in real time. If we can see that a number of services within a particular area are down then a ticket will be raised. An individual service fault isn't realised until the impacted customer makes us aware.

We'll need your full name, DOB and account number. I'm happy to take a look and confirm what action is required to get the service up and running.

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Continuous No internet, no phone connection loosing my patience

Optus

Here I am again after countless calls, new modems -replacing my home wiring setup- NbN service Technicians blaming everything except the network, Fault numbers through the roof , no call backs & run around text messages .

ENOUGH is ENOUGH Optus- I work on line- and my software programs require online access & registration - so when it drops out I loose the work done since the last save. Heres the deal- I am NOT paying my bill until the problem is sorted FINAL.

Fix it ......Dropouts and restarting the internet 5-10 times a day

Goodies

0 Kudos