Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

No internet, no phone connection

Seems like every month I need to get in contact with Optus (which usually takes a whole day to get through ) because the internet and phone stop working- I get the same response, oh yeah we can see your connection is unstable- we’ll fix that straight away- Surely if you can see it’s unstable shouldn’t it be fixed without me having to call- here I am again - trying to get connected and run a business- please optus help

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: No internet, no phone connection

Ok optus 

i have just lost a contract now because of this stupid nbn you sold me not working- customer did no longer want to operate with a contract drafter with no internet-

thanks a bunch- 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: No internet, no phone connection

@Goodies, send us a private message with your account details.

I understand the sentiment but our Network team doesn't monitor each individual service in real time. If we can see that a number of services within a particular area are down then a ticket will be raised. An individual service fault isn't realised until the impacted customer makes us aware.

We'll need your full name, DOB and account number. I'm happy to take a look and confirm what action is required to get the service up and running.

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Continuous No internet, no phone connection loosing my patience

Optus

Here I am again after countless calls, new modems -replacing my home wiring setup- NbN service Technicians blaming everything except the network, Fault numbers through the roof , no call backs & run around text messages .

ENOUGH is ENOUGH Optus- I work on line- and my software programs require online access & registration - so when it drops out I loose the work done since the last save. Heres the deal- I am NOT paying my bill until the problem is sorted FINAL.

Fix it ......Dropouts and restarting the internet 5-10 times a day

Goodies

0 Kudos