Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No internet, fetch or home phone working for a week

Hi,
I have called multiple times, even went into the Loganholme branch to be told just to try call the number provided to sit on hold for three hours and then be hung up on. Absolutely terrible service. We have no home internet, Fetch or home phone working. Our modem gets hot, it has two lights on but the wifi isn’t working at all. I have turned off and on multiple times. I have pulled out cables as per your trouble shooting but this has done nothing. We need someone to come out to our home and check incase there is issues with our modem. It’s not even 1 year old. I have checked outages in my area and surrounding areas to find no issues on your website. Of course today you’ve sent your bill, which I won’t be impressed to pay for now over a week of not being able to actually use your services. I need someone to contact or response straight away as getting in contact to actually speak with someone from Optus is a complete joke and waste of time. Calling for hours and being cut off is not acceptable “help or customer service during this time”. Looks like more people are having the same issues and are just receiving a response to check local outages instead of actually contacting them and helping people.
I’m waiting on your prompt response.
Thank you.
0 Kudos