Searching...

No emails for more than 24 hours

js-optus

I have no email service, sending or receiving, since about midnight 23rd. Not even spam!!

This is on top of the garbage >1Mbit Internet connection you give me. I'm trying to run a small business here.

There is no indication of outage in my area, it says that there is a problem with cable and problems with the phones but the phones work and the Internet "works" (if you call less than 1Mbit working) but no email.

Area code 2153.

Re: No emails for more than 24 hours

Yeldarb

I just checked the service status page and there are several issues.

http://www.optus.com.au/about/network/service-status

Bubba

What happens when you try sending yourself one? Do you see an error, or it just sits there?

Have you tried in Webmail, purely for testing?

SamSam

Also, you haven't said what email service you're using? Are you referring to your @Optusnet email address or another one? If it's a different one, can you let us know what the setup is

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted

js-optus

Things started to work again about lunchtime, no idea what went wrong. I was getting worried that even the spammers were not sending emails.

Yeldarb

When I checked that service status page this morning there were many outages in your area that said email and internet was being affected. I can only assume whatever it was they have now fixed it. Smiley Very Happy

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
75 Kudos
75 Kudos
52 Kudos
38 Kudos
25 Kudos