Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Tracyshops4kids
New Contributor
New Contributor

No email access during 8am and 6pm

How come webmail times out during 8am -6pm and I can't check,write,delete login in etc .

It's not internet as every other website still opens in seconds BUT webmail never does ??

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kyri_YC

Re: No email access during 8am and 6pm

Hey there @traceyshops4kids It's not great to hear that you are having some Webmail troubles. Some times during certain peak period, our webmail servers may end up running slower than usual due to the inclines of traffic flowing through.

As this is this case, I recommend trying out some of these steps listed below as they may help with lowering the chance of this occurring. 

→Clearing cookies/cache from your web browser

→Using a private/incognito mode browser session

→ Try to use a different web browser (eg: Chrome, Safari)

Feel free to let us know how you go with the above.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: No email access during 8am and 6pm

@Kyri_YC wrote:

→Clearing cookies/cache from your web browser

→Using a private/incognito mode browser session

→ Try to use a different web browser (eg: Chrome, Safari)

How exactly do these steps have any chance of improving webmail performance? The problem is with Optus' overloaded servers, not anything on the client side.

0 Kudos