cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No connection!!

Have only just joined with Optus and am still yet to get any connection. Have phoned constantly but still nothing. Received s text this morning to say it was all working but modem still finds nothing. Phoned and get no response, 24 hour chat gets no response. Beyond infuriating!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: No connection!!

Sorry to hear there are issues with your new connection. We will most likely need our Pre-Activation team to raise a fault ticket and depending on the network you are using, a technician may be required. Do you have a fault reference number from when this was first raised? If so, please send this through and I can follow up. If not, please ring their team directly on 1300739402 when you are at home to have one raised.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos