Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Voice and Data Outage - 2118

If you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebookor a DM on Twitter  with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: No Optus mobile service in Carlingford 2118

Hey everyone,

I ended up getting the problem solved by opening up a chat on MOA. 

The customer care person confirmed there is no outage at the time, and said it was something wrong with my samsung and that it happens after 18 months. They said something else technical too but I don't quite get it. But here's the process they asked me to follow. What happened was it put 2 bars back on my phone and i was able to use 4G again. Later on that day, maybe a couple of hours later, i went back to full 4G bars.

Settings>Mobile Networks>Network Operator>Select Manually>Optus

Then turn your phone off for 45 seconds and turn it back on again

After I followed that, it brought 2 bars back and went back to normal a couple of hours later. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: No Optus mobile service in Carlingford 2118

Brilliant, thanks very much for returning to Yes Crowd to let us know the outcome Mr_Windows! ☺️ 

P.S. What Samsung model do you have?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos