Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor WeesRees
New Contributor

No Internet or phone for second DAY

Now on the second day of no internet or phone (on NBN).  I have tried by phone and that is just a waist of time. 

I want to know how long it will be before Optus restores my service - Postcode 3150.

Optus need a section in YesCrowd to provide updates to general public on issues like this.  Your other website is just saying "under investigation" for the last day and a half.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: No Internet or phone for second DAY

Hey @WeesRees, sorry to hear of the on-going issues in your area. Typically if the site says "under investigation", it means are techs are responding to an unexpected outage and attempting to resolve it asap. An ETR may not always be available while investigation are underway, but we'll always work as fast as possible to bring you back online.

I can''t see any issues in 3150 currently, so hopefully this has since resolved.

Please reach out if you require further assistance and my team will follow up.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors