Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
GeoffT1
New Contributor
New Contributor

No Internet 24 Hours - How to complain and how to ask when back on line

The Optus website show offline and under investigation, good idea getting text it was offline, bad idea sending text back online when it isn't , confirmed by Optus website as offline. No update on when might get fixed...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jack_YC

Re: No Internet 24 Hours - How to complain and how to ask when back on line

Hi there @GeoffT1, it's not good to see you're experiencing this issue with your internet service. I recommend sending our Technical team a message via the My Optus App. That way they'll be able to take a closer look at your connection and provide some more info on the fault in your area.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Tigers1719
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: No Internet 24 Hours - How to complain and how to ask when back on line

@GeoffT1  If you are an NBN Customer, the fault may be with the NBN side of the connection rather Optus.
If this is the situation then Optus and all other RSPs have to wait for the NBN to update the RSPs and do the repair.

I am an Optus user.
0 Kudos