Searching...

No DSL signal/sync

raygaz

optus tech said when i had low speed issue few mth ago that he found the cable was loose on the exchange MFB. Now modem page shows i get no DSL signal at all. I wonder if its also loose cable issue. Anyone has similar problem?

Re: No DSL signal/sync

Toomey

Sorry to hear of the issues with your line. If you are getting no connection at all, another technician booking may be required to double check the exchange & property. I would advise raising this with Tech Support on 133937 or via Live Chat to get a technician organised asap. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

raygaz

found out a tradie accidentally disconnected a cable. All sorted now.

Shauna

Thanks for letting us know! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
83 Kudos
76 Kudos
71 Kudos
43 Kudos
29 Kudos